JAXA lends out image software planned or produced by JAXA under the conditions indicated below:
Conditions of use for image software
- Image software can be used for educational or learning purposes.
- You can not copy, delete, edit or add any remarks to the software when viewing it. Please do not use the software to damage the reputation of JAXA.
- When using the images for posters or fliers, please indicate the software is provided by JAXA.
- If you charge participants for the screening or use the software for business purposes such as advertising products, providing services and product sales, you may be required to pay JAXA for the software use.
- The media format for the borrowed material will be DVD. Please return the DVD by the due return date.
- In principal, all shipping costs to send the image software outside Japan will be borne by the applicant. JAXA will send the image software on a Cash on Delivery basis using FedEx or TNT. If you are using these systems for the first time, please follow the procedures to open a customer account.
1. Select your resident area through the above page.
2. Register your online account number.
* Please contact the FedEx customer service center in your country if you have any questions.
1. Please contact the nearest TNT office through the above page to register an account.
How to apply
Please fill out the items required below and email them to ( e-mail ) at Japan Space Forum.
- Purpose of usage:
- Which image software do you want to borrow (Write the title of the software.):
* The DVD will be in a DVD-R format. There may be cases where you can not play the DVD on your player because of compatibility problems.
- Place of use:
- Period of use: MM/DD/YY - MM/DD/YYs
- Scheduled return date: MM/DD/YY
- Account number for FedEx or TNT:
- Recipient's address, country, phone number, name of organization and name of person in charge.
- Do not use the DVD for any other purposes other than originally stated.
- Indicate that the DVD is provided by JAXA in any posters or fliers for the screening. (e.g. Courtesy of JAXA)
Image Software Lending Office
Japan Space Forum
Shin-ochanomizu Urban Trinity Building, 2F
3-2-1 Kanda-Surugadai Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 101-0062, Japan
Telephone no. 03-6206-4915 (within Japan, or + 81-3-6206-4915 from overseas)
Fax no. 03-5296-7010 (within Japan, or +81-3-5296-7010 from overseas)
* JAXA commissions the Japan Space Forum to be in charge of this service.
To view the image software
All movie titles with this mark are available on YouTube.
To watch YouTube movies, please download "Adobe® Flash® Player" from the "Adobe Systems" Website