The following cargo will be transported by the KOUNOTORI3.
Unpressurized cargo for the exposed facility
The HTV Unpressurized Logistics Carrier (ULC) carries 1.1 metric tons of unpressurized cargo to be attached to Kibo's Exposed Facility (EF).
- Multi-mission Consolidated Equipment (MCE)
- NASA's Space Communications and Navigation Testbed (SCAN Testbed)
- Aquatic Habitat (AQH)
- JEM-Small Satellite Orbital Deployer (J-SSOD) and five small satellites (CubeSats)
- Re-entry Data Recorder (i-Ball), ReEntry Breakup Recorder (REBR)
- Catalytic Reactor (ORU, a part of water processing system)
- Kibo's coolant water circulation pump
In addition to experiment devices, food and other daily necessities for the ISS astronauts will also be loaded into the KOUNOTORI3.